Monday, November 7, 2011

The Pallotta Report -- Day 7 of NaNoWriMo

New revelation:  my emails to my writing group are far more interesting than my novel. Thus, they will become part of my blog for the month.

I am worried about you all.  I have heard so little... are you writing so feverishly that you don't have time for your NaNoWriMo friends? Let me say that I think that it is you, my friends, who are helping me through this project. I don't want to embarrass or disappoint any of you and so I write and write. Drivel, I know, but I write anyway.

I am happy to report that I was so diligent today, that the stats finally suggest that I might reach the 50,000 word mark by the end of the month. I thought I would never catch up, and let that be a lesson to us all, especially me. Even one day of not writing... [shaking head sadly].

Also let me report that the dog has not appeared yet, but I suspect that it is on the other side of the drawbridge.  Also, Sadie did NOT break into the drug store, it had already been broken into, and she just took advantage of the situation. .(When I told Nora this fact she looked perplexed, "I thought it was a futuristic novel," she said. and I just shrugged.)

Hope to hear from you all soon. And Katie, you will hurt your fingers typing so many thousands of words in so few days.  :o)

No comments: